Experienced And Committed
When facing a legal decision or dispute, it is important to know that you can trust your lawyer to give you sound advice and strong advocacy.
At Shams Law Firm, P.A., we take pride in the traditional, personal service we provide. We will use our knowledge, training and experience to understand your legal needs and provide you with the personalized, detailed representation you need.
With years of legal experience representing clients in the Orlando and Winter Park areas, our attorneys provide sound counsel and representation for Florida clients in legal matters involving:
- Business and commercial law: We represent business entities of all sizes and types in organization and structure, contracts, employment matters, sale and acquisition of businesses, business planning, and other business and commercial law matters.
- Estate planning: An integrated, comprehensive estate plan that includes wills, trusts, powers of attorney and other essential documents is an important step to protecting your assets. Our lawyers will help you through every stage of the process, providing you with sound legal counsel that includes estate tax planning, which is critical to transferring your assets efficiently.
- Estate administration: Our attorneys handle estate administration, trust administration and related matters.
- Probate: Our Orlando attorneys handle all aspects of probate, including probate litigation and will contests, probate for nonresident family members and ancillary administrations for out-of-state attorneys whose clients have assets in Florida.
- Real estate law: Our attorneys represent clients in real estate contracts, land development, land use and zoning. We also represent commercial building owners in leasing and tenant disputes.
A number of legal disputes, including homeowners association, condominium and other real estate disputes, require pre-suit mediation before the courts will hear the case. Attorney Sidney H. Shams is a Supreme Court-certified circuit court mediator who is trained and experienced to handle mediation in a number of disputed matters.
Contact Shams Law Firm, P.A.
To schedule a consultation with an experienced lawyer from Shams Law Firm, P.A., call 407-278-8859 (866-825-7365 toll free) or contact us online.